Ready to make the ultimate proposal to your lover this Valentine’s Day?
Romantic Nights and Events is offering one lucky couple the experience
of a lifetime this Valentines.
Tell us in 100 words or less why your Valentine deserves the ultimate proposal.
Your ultimate proposal will include:
- A breathtaking sea plane flight for two to land on the Maroochy River;
- A Sunset romantic gourmet picnic at a Secret Romantic Location
- A personalised Valentines teddy;
- One nights accommodation at Bli Bli House (5 -star) with a romantically styled room which also includes breakfast for 2.
- A bottle of Moet Chandon for the couple to toast their future; and
- Red roses and flower arrangements
- Diamond mine Jewellers $1000 voucher to use towards an engagement ring, wedding rings or any other products in store.
Your experience will be forever remembered with a dedicated photographer and videographer capturing the night that will mark the beginning of the rest of your life.
Thank you to our partners in helping bring together your Ultimate Wedding Proposal:
- Paradise Seaplanes;
- Bli Bli House;
- The Flower Shed and Co
- Images by Lou O’Brien
- Jensen and Hansen videographers
- My Teddy
- Diamond Mine Jewellery
- Platter Queen
- Splash Marketing
Please note: This competition is only open to Australian residents.
The winner will be notified on Monday 11 February. Good luck!
Why, in 100 words or less, does your Valentines deserve to be spoiled with an Ultimate Proposal.
Complete your details and your answer in the form to enter.
Proudly Supported By